- Date: August 19, 2023
- Depth: 85'
- Dive Boat:Gypsy Blood
- Max Divers: 14
- 2 Dives
- Departing from (Use for GPS) 1 Saint Louis Ave, Point Pleasant Beach NJ 08742
- Departure Time: 7:00am sharp
Our website keeps track of the available spots, If you can add it to the cart there is a spot available.
They are first come first serve. Putting it in your cart does not hold the space. You must fully checkout.
Scubadelphia is limited to a specific amount divers per charter. Charters do fill up quickly, first come first serve policy. Reservations require full payment for your charter.
Once you reserve a space you are responsible for the full price of the charter, unless the space can be filled.
* Divers must be Advanced Open Water Certified & must carry a redundant air source.
* Cold water experience required
* Solo Diving is permitted for Recreational Diving only if you hold the proper certification.
Special Note To Divers - Times listed are actual departure times. Hint Hint, to reduce unnecessary stress and anxiety before diving, arrive a half-hour to forty-five minutes prior to departure. If not, the boat will leave without you! Enjoy your dives!!!!
Type: shipwreck, freighter, Netherlands
Name: The Pinta was one of three sister ships named for Columbus' original three vessels, the Nina, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria.
Built: 1959, Denmark
Specs: ( 194 x 31 ft ) 1000 gross tons, 12 crew
Sunk: Wednesday May 8, 1963 collision with freighter City of Perth ( 7547 tons) - no casualties
GPS: 40°13.827' -73°50.625' (AWOIS 1988)
Depth: 85 ft, starts at 55 ft