Part of our new line of harness accessory pockets that builds upon technology from the backpacking industry. Our Bellows Pocket is now available as a vertical pocket with either a Velcro closure (AC3202), zipper closure (AC3203) or as a horizontal zipper closure (AC3204). Each new pocket includes daisy chain webbing on the external pocket for clipping Z-knives, trauma shears or any tool that you need in easy reach. Cave diving this week? No worries, clip a Z-knife to your pocket. Wreck diving next week? Switch out the Z-knife for a pair of trauma shears or leave them both attached.
You have probably seen daisy chain technology on hiking and mountaineering backpacks. Daisy chains are webbing loops sewn to form a chain. On backpacks, they allow you to attach carabineers for accessories. Dive Rite has taken that concept one step further by developing unique sheaths for our cutting devices that will clip into the daisy.
* 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric is tear and abrasion resistant
* Internal 36-inch long (92 cm) lanyard to securely attach tools. Length is adjustable.
* Heavy duty zipper creates a large opening to fit hands wearing gloves
* Two-inch (50 mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a standard 2-inch webbing waist strap and secure the pocket into place
* Nickel plated brass grommets resist rust and corrosion
* Internal depth expands from 0.5-inch to 2.5-inches (1.3 cm to 6.35 cm) to accommodate slates, maps, dive tables, spare masks, reels, jon lines and lights
* 10-in high x 6-in wide x 2.5-in deep (25.4 cm x 15.2 cm x 6.4 cm)
* 4.4 oz (125 grams)