The GDivers series IDM (Integrated Diving Mask) is the perfect mask for the sport diver.
Suitable to start diving (proper training required of course) or for an already passionate diver, the GDivers is the perfect first step
into the IDM, Full Face Masks world, without having to compromise in the quality of the product, with endless possibilities of customisation, whenever desired.
IDM Full Face Masks have multiple advantages: check the “Why Dive An IDM?” section!
- Cold water certified, balanced, on demand, integrated regulator.
- Polycarbonate visor (siloxane double coated for scratch resistance).
- Exhaust/draining valve.
- 2 year warranty.
- 6 point harness for secure and comfortable fit on the head.
WHY DIVE AN IDM? CHARACTERISTICS AND BREAKDOWN OF BASIC FEATURES.
A fully customizable product that can serve all your needs and grow with your preferences thanks to a full line of accessories that can be integrated at any time with your mask.
- Apertometer: competitor comparison with our field of view.
- Visor treating: the importance of having scratch resistance inside and outside means that, while an outside scratch on underwater equipment is a minor problem (the water will fill the scratch and you won’t be able to tell it’s there), an inner scratch will be very visible, also once underwater. Thus, OCEAN REEF IDMs, the only Full Face Masks with coating on the market, highly reduce the possibility you will ruin and need to swap your visor.
- YOU GET PLENTY WITH YOUR SPACE EXTENDER
It comes with
- A padded bag to protect and carry your IDM
- Warranty Registration – Limited Lifetime Warranty with these babies!
- The full Extender Kit (frame + accessories – frame is already mounted).
- Equalization plugs set. 3 sizes.
- Standard Hose.
- Stickers to show off you’re an OCEAN REEF addicted.
WHAT IS MY IDM PERFECT FIT?
The Neptune Space is available in two sizes, Small/Medium and Medium/Large.The sizing and measuring system were designed in accordance with the official measuring procedure used in the Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory Charts at the SBCCOM Mask Fit Facility-Aberdeen Proving Ground (Maryland, USA). Before purchasing a mask, the customer may use the caliper to take two simple face measurements. Using the Full Face Mask Size Recommendation Chart, he or she can evaluate the size category into which the measurements fall. There are three different size categories on the chart: Small/Medium, Both, & Medium/Large. If the measurements fall within the both category, then the diver should technically be able to wear either full face mask (M/L or S/M), and in that case should try on a mask to select the best fit. Please note that the chart boundaries fade. The fading areas represent less common face measurements. It is very likely that a mask will still fit comfortably even if measurements are located in these fading areas.If needed, OCEAN REEF has available to purchase a measuring kit.
For California Residents: this product can expose you to chemicals including BPA, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Phtalates, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.