Super Big Diver's Alert Marker, 6' (1.8 m) long, closed circuit Orange
Halcyon Diver Alert Markers provide maximum visibility and redundant flotation to support diving safety and peace of mind. Marker buoys are essential safety equipment in the event of separation from the dive team or surface vessel.
Key Features of Halcyon Diver Alert Markers
- Easily inflated at depth
- Diver Alert Markers use an integrated pressure-relief valve, allowing them to be deployed from depth
- Oral inflate marker does not use a pressure-relief valve; it is suitable for surface deployment
- When deflated, all markers fit in a Halcyon thigh pocket or backplate Storage Pak
- Big and Super Big Alert Markers are marked with Coast Guard approved SOLAS reflective tape
- Halcyon Diver Alert Markers (except semi-closed model) feature our No-Lock® (one-way valve) construction for oral inflate or LP hose connection
Halcyon offers several Diver Alert Markers in your choice of yellow or orange. These combinations support divers that wish to carry one color to mark position and one to mark emergencies.