new era of power and efficiency for demanding technical dives.
Utilizing the latest LED technology, pushbutton control and a high
efficiency head design, the EX35 boasts an impressive 4300 lumen output
in a sleek and compact package.
Dive Rite's EX35 Primary Canister Light ushers in a new era of power and efficiency for demanding technical dives. Utilizing the latest LED technology, pushbutton control and a high efficiency head design, the EX35 boasts an impressive 4300 lumen output in a sleek and compact package.
The all new light head was designed from the ground up for maximum heat dissipation. The red anodized aluminum head efficiently removes heat allowing the Cree XHP35 HI LED to be driven at 35 watts while increasing service life and output. The CNC machined black Delrin outer cover adds a unique visual contrast and rugged protection for the heat sink fins.
The small footprint, single die LED combined with a smooth reflector produces a tight 6° beam angle ideal for punching through the dark or signaling a buddy, while still providing a wide halo of light around the hotspot to illuminate the space around you. The airline approved 150Wh expedition battery canister provides 3.5 hours of burn time at max power, while maintaining a low profile design.
The EX35 Primary Canister Light is operated using a magnetic push button on the head which eliminates the failure points associated with toggle or piezoelectric switches. A simple user interface allows the diver to easily switch between five power modes on the fly to match diving conditions. High power modes are ideal for big open caves with good visibility, while the diver may choose to go to a lower power mode in smaller areas or reduced visibility, or for additional burn time. The EX35 also has a strobe mode for when you really need to get someone’s attention.
An integrated microprocessor control unit constantly monitors temperature and battery voltage. Low battery is indicated by 3 flashes and it automatically steps down output to increase usable burn time so you are never left in the dark unexpectedly.
|Power Mode||Lumen Output||Burn Time|
|100%||4300 lumens||3.5 hrs|
|50%||2150 lumens||7 hrs|
|25%||1075 lumens||14 hrs|
|5%||215 lumens||70 hrs|
|1%||43 lumens||350+ hrs|
|Strobe||4300 lumens (10% duty cycle)||35 hrs|
A rigid Goodman Handmount with locking QRM comes standard with the EX35 Primary Canister Light. The Goodman Handmount allows for quick removal of the light from the diver's hand. Add a thump loop to the handmount to make switching hands even easier.
The EX35 Primary Canister Light comes complete in a protective Dive Rite EVA carrying case for travel and storage.
- Durable CNC machined Delrin and aluminum construction
- LED: Cree XHP35 HI driven at 35 watts produces 4300 lumens @5700 Kelvin
- Beam Angle: tight 6° spot
- Magnetic push button controls 5 power levels from 100% down to 1% plus full power strobe mode
- Integrated microprocessor control unit monitors temperature and battery voltage
- Blinks 3 times to indicate low battery and automatically steps output down to increase usable burn time
- Unique head design keeps operating temperatures low and output high
- Airline approved, UN38.3 tested, 150 Wh expedition canister battery
- Package includes: EX35 light, expedition canister battery, rigid Goodman handmount with QRM, charger, and protective EVA carrying case
- Depth Rating: 500 feet (152m)
- Proudly designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA
- Optional Accessories:
- Glove soft handmount with QRM
- Elastic soft handmount
- Goodman thumb loop
- Video diffuser