The Travel EXP is part of our innovative line of 360 degree, donut-style wings that provide greater stability and control in the water. Now made of tough, 1680 ballistic nylon with a new oval shape, the Travel EXP is a lightweight, small-profile wing that is great for travel and warm-water, single tank diving. The donut-style provides an even volume of inflation on top, sides and bottom, which improves buoyancy control and promotes a more efficient, horizontal trim.
At 27lbs/12kg of lift, the Travel EXP can accommodate one 95ft3/15 L tank and as a part of our modular BCD system, it can be matched with either a TransPac, Transplate or any metal backplate and webbing harness. Available in black with gray side panels. Made in the U.S.A.
- Black outer bag is made of 1680 denier ballistic nylon that resists tears and abrasion.
- Inner bladder constructed of thick, 15-mil polyether aromatic polyurethane is resistant to abrasion and chemicals, has excellent strength and will resist the growth of microorganisms.
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools.
- Comes equipped with choice of 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump), 16-inch or 12-inch elbow along with either15-inch, 22-inch or 27-inch low pressure inflation hose.
- A set of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach wing to harness and/or singles mounting plate.
- 2.4 lbs (1 kg)
Dive Rite BCs carry a limited lifetime warranty. Dive Rite will — at its sole discretion — repair or replace BCs proved to be damaged by faulty manufacture or material, at no cost, for the lifetime of the BC. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser.
It does not cover commercial or rental use, nor does it extend to units purchased from other than an authorized Dive Rite dealer. This warranty specifically excludes color changes, light fastness, or fading. Dive Rite does not accept responsibility for stains or transference or bleeding of color to other items.
All BC bladders have a limited lifetime warranty against RF welded seam separation. No warranty exists for bladder punctures. If we deem a BC to be beyond repair — through no fault of the user — then, and only then, will we replace the affected component(s).