The Voyager EXP falls right in line with our other EXP models, touting a low-profile, donut-shape design. Streamlined side panels and a minimalist, oval shape create a higher-lift wing that remains unobtrusive instead of bulky. Tie-down (taco) tabs are no longer necessary.
With 40lbs/20 kgs lift the Voyager EXP is designed to accommodate up to one 95 ft3/15 L single tank, which is ideal for cold water diving or for the warm water diver who slings a pony or small stage.
Available in black with gray side panels. Made in the U.S.A.
- Black outer bag is made of 1680 denier ballistic nylon that resists tears and abrasion
- Inner bladder constructed of thick, 15-mil polyether aromatic polyurethane is resistant to abrasion and chemicals, has excellent strength and will resist the growth of microorganisms.
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools.
- Comes equipped with choice of 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump), 16-inch or 12-inch elbow hose along with either 15-inch, 22-inch or 27-inch low pressure inflation hose.
- Two sets of two marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach wing to harness and/or to double tanks and set diver trim.
- Approximate dimensions uninflated: 22-in H x 19-in W (55.9cm x 48.3cm)
- 2.7lbs (1.22kg)