The SANTI BZ400 Heated Undersuit is designed as a part of the complex heating system consisting of at least an undersuit, SANTI Thermovalve or SANTI Connector and an external battery. This configuration allows a diver to wear the undersuit under the drysuit without dangers associated with internal batteries.
The heating undersuit outer shell is made of abrasion and tear resistant polyester Thinsulate™ 3M BZ 400 layer and micro fleece layer inside. The Heating undersuit is designed to be worn on top of thin form fitting thermal wear. It is not recommended to wear on naked body. In this configuration the majority of the heat output is transferred directly on diver’s torso, back and thighs.
Breathable Thinsulate fabric allows comfortable body heating and redirection of body sweat to the outside. Undersuit has high thermal properties even if it is switched off.
XS, S, SL, M, ML, MLL, LS, L, LL, LLL, XLS, XL, XLL, XXLS, XXL, XXXL,
Made To Measure option available.
- maximum heating temperature 45°C,
- maximum heating power: 110 W,
- works with the following batteries:
- 24Ah battery: 2h30min ~ 3h of heating,
- works only with the batteries of maximum voltage of 12V,
- safety switch preventing from overheating and too strong current,
- made of Thinsulate™ BZ400 (420g/m2),
- made of fully breathable materials,
- keeps you warm even when heating is switched off,
- regularly distributed heating wiring that allows you a free movement,
- warms up the whole torso, thighs and arms,
- extra pocket for the wire ends,
- waterproof plug, compatible with other SANTI products, flexible and overheating resistant wires,
- additional wires integrated to plug in the heating gloves in standard,
- P-valve holes on both sides in standard,
- two sides pockets,
- water-resistant cuffs,
- tapes which supply air to the dry gloves,
- two-way zip.