Seac® Modular is the new rear-bladder BCD from Seac® designed for the most demanding divers looking a modular BCD to use in their various diving adventures. Start with a sturdy harness featuring a steel core in the soft backpack as your basis when customizing your Seac® Modular. Then you can add and replace the various parts of the BCD on your own. .
Seac® MODULAR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Cordura 1000 denier fabric and 3D mesh.
- Shoulder straps with Frame-to-Back fastening system.
- D-ring and belly buckle in anodized aluminum.
- Two trim pockets for weights up to 2 kg with a Velcro flap for quick release.
- Removable crotch strap.
- Donut bladder in Cordura 1000 denier fabric.
- Air chamber in 400-micron polyurethane.
- Piston inflator
- 31.5 LB lift
Weight: 3 kg
- Seac® ACCESSORIES
- - Multipurpose pocket for accessories and weights in 1680 denier ballistic Nylon with zipper, universal eyelets for fastening your BCD knife, and Velcro flap for quick-release of weights (up to 4 kg)
- - Trim pockets for weights up to 2 kg with Velcro flap for quick release
- - Q&S (Quick&Safe) quick-release pocket for integrated weights up to 6 kg, and universal eyelets for fastening a BCD knife
- - Aluminum backpack