Popular with divers for heavier cutting purposes, shears will easily cut thru just about any entanglement. Shears are constructed from marine grade stainless steel for better corrosion resistance. The heavy-duty nylon webbing sheath provides a secure fit for the shears. A high viz red quick-release hook-and-loop lanyard keep the shears firmly in place. Two webbing loops on the back of the sheath allow it be worn on a standard 2-inch waist belt or other smaller webbing. Shears are also sold individually (no sheath).
NOTE: Shears and sheath must be rinsed with freshwater and allowed to air dry after use to prevent corrosion to the blades. Corrosion and rusting are not covered under warranty.
- Marine grade stainless steel blade
- Two webbing loops allow for mounting on 2 inch webbing or smaller
- Pouch is 7-inches
- Quick-release hook-and-loop lanyard keeps shears securely inside the pocket
- Nylon webbing pouch high x 2-inches wide (17 cm x 5 cm)
- Shears are 8-inches in length and 4-inches wide at the handle (20 cm x 10 cm)
- 3.8-oz (108 grams) with pouch