Thigh Pocket w/Daisy Chain
Now made of tougher, rip resistant 1680 denier ballistic nylon, the Thigh Pocket is part of our harness accessory pocket line that builds upon technology from the backpacking industry. Each pocket includes daisy chain webbing on the external pocket for clipping Z-knives, trauma shears or any tool that you need in easy reach. Our Thigh Pocket includes an innovative leg band made of a proprietary material used in bandages. The material holds up to salt water and dries quickly, plus silicone strips placed on the inside of the band grip your exposure suit and keep the leg band in place. At 4-inches in width (10 cm), the new leg band will be comfortable and secure. The pocket is attached via a buckle on the waist belt, allowing a diver to don or doff the thigh pocket without having to unbuckle the waist belt and slide the pocket off.
You have probably seen daisy chain technology on hiking and mountaineering backpacks.
* 1680 denier ballistic nylon fabric is tear and abrasion resistant
* Proprietary fabric leg band is 4-inches (10 cm) in width with silicone strips that grip the exposure suit and prevent slipping
* Internal 36-inch long (92 cm) lanyard to securely attach tools. Length is adjustable.
* Heavy duty Velcro secures pocket flap and resists sagging and stretching
* Two-inch (50 mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a standard 2-inch webbing waist strap and secure the pocket into place
* Nickel plated brass grommets resist rust and corrosion
* Internal depth expands from 0.5-inch to 2.5-inches (1.3 cm to 6.35 cm) to accommodate slates, maps, dive tables, spare masks, reels, jon lines and lights
* 10-in high x 6-in wide x 2-in deep (25 cm x 15 cm x 5 cm)
* 7.2 oz (204 grams)