The SEAWING NOVA combines classic SCUBAPRO fin technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design. Delivering the power, acceleration, and maneuverability of a blade fin with the kicking comfort and efficiency of a split fin, the unique articulated hinge design enables the entire wing-shaped blade to pivot and generate thrust. This enables you to rocket through open water at top speed, or ease in and out of tight spots in the reef with total control and with little to no ankle or leg strain. You'll be hard-pressed to find a fin that's more comfortable to wear or fun to kick when cruising the underwater world. Offered in lots of colors to mix and match with the rest of your dive gear. Made of durable modern Monprene®.
- Fin excels in both high-speed and low-speed maneuvering, including frog kicks and reverse kicks, and offers improved handling when making small directional adjustments.
- Built with a space-age Monprene® elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 45º angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-molded Grip Pads provides an improved non-skid grip on wet surfaces.
Blade, Open Heel
3.45 lb | 1.567 kg
Heel Strap Type