Imagine unlimited possibilities in the development of your passion for diving. Imagine a comfortable, lightweight, reliable dry diving suit that allows you to dive as long as you like in both the tropical and Arctic waters of our planet and explore the underwater world without thermal limitations. Imagine and see, because that's what we’ve got for you. Your new Avatar in the underwater world.
Advanced ergonomic construction that eliminates four way seams in the crotch and under arm areas, giving you unrivalled mobility in this price range.
Telescopic torso construction for the best body movement and adaptation under water
Internal suspenders and a crotch strap to keep the suit in the proper position on your body
Front entry, plastic zipper covered with protective flap for convenient self-donning and doffing of the suit.
Oxford nylon reinforcements at knees and elbows and a specially designed crotch pad to enhance the durability and prevent abrasion in those areasNeoprene warm-neck collar to keep you comfortable in colder water, and to keep your hood neat around the neck area.
Two comfortable and spacious cargo pockets with bungee loops to secure your items. The pockets are very easy to use with dry gloves.
Comfortable and flexible neoprene boots, latex seals at neck and wrists, Apeks inlet and outlet valves.
Elegant color combination of navy blue and black with white accents
Avatar comes with a handy, compact drysuit bag for easy and light transport, and a neoprene hood is included.
- Boots are important - thanks to them you can control the work of your fins under water and thermal comfort of your feet.
- The suit is equipped with modern, comfortable, waterproof boots made of 3mm neoprene. The sole is reinforced from the inside with an additional insert. From the outside it is covered with a rubber sole that protects your toes and heel. The boots have a convenient tab to position the fin strap and a Velcro strap around the ankle to prevent the boots from capturing too much air.
- The size of the boots was selected to match the size of the suit body construction after a detailed, practical ergonomic analysis and already contains an adequate spacefor a warm insole or additional pair of diving socks.
- Practical, spacy pockets in the right size should be useful for any diver who wants to be properly secured underwater. You should fit in your pocket anything you might need, including an alert marker, a reel, a wetnote book, a spare mask, or any other accessories that may be unexpectedly useful.
- In Avatar you get two comfortable and spacious technical pockets with bungee loops for attaching small items to the bolt snap, and with eyelets for draining water. The pockets are ideally suited for opening in dry gloves, as at the end of the flapsthey have a special gripper and a wide Velcro closing.
- Avatar is reinforced on the knees, crotch, elbows and buttocks with a thicker nylon Oxford fabric (a special weave of fibers), which serves to protect areas more exposed to abrasion or puncture.
- Waterproof plastic zipper at the front, whose location is extremely important for self-donning and doffing the suit, is covered by a pleat protecting the teeth of the zipper against sand or dirt. Latex neck seal is protected by neoprene insulation, which also serves as an overlap on the collar of the neoprene hood.
- Inside the suit there are braces, which allow you to keep the suit in the right position on the body after putting on the undersuit. Avatar is maintained in matching, elegant colors of navy blue, black and white. You will look great in it.
- Each suit that comes out of the production line is specially checked for full water tightness, precision of craft and finish. Each one is cleaned and packed with the user in mind.
- The fabric in the AVATAR is not a random choice. Thanks to it, the suit is extremely lightweight, functional and last, but not least - it looks great.
- Innovative, breathable, four-layer membrane material with a weight of 200 g/m2 allows vapor-permeability from the inside thanks to the pores of the membrane and water tightness from the outside, thanks to its funnel-shaped construction. From both sides the membrane is covered with nylon, that dries very quickly. It is especially appreciated when during a dive interval or after a dive day you want your suit to be dry as soon as possible.
- Thanks to this fabric an Avatar weighs less than 3 kg, it is easy to roll up and compactly pack to take it anywhere with you.
The AVATAR 901 UNDERSUIT is designed as a comfortable and functional insulation under your dry suit. Functionality, very high flexibility and simplicity of construction allowed us to create a comfortable and inexpensive diving undersuit that will meet the expectations of all those who are looking for an economical alternative in the market. It's warm and cozy, flexible and well laid out, but there's more!
SHERPA fleece on top is covered with a smooth jersey knitted fabric in grey melange color, which provides maximum stretch and ease of washing and drying of the AVATAR undersuit. The undersuit can be easily washed in a washing machine at 30 degrees Celsius and dried in a tumble dryer.
Details of the model:
- Made of SHERPA fleece made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Weight 450 g/m²
- Weight: approx. 0,7 kg
- Estimated comfort of diving at water temperature from 6 to 18 degrees Celsius
- Easy washing and drying washing cycles allow to maintain better insulating properties
- 2 side pockets
- Double-sided splash-proof zipper
- Laminated cuffs with elastic thumb loops to prevent the sleeves from pulling up, wide rubber under the foot at the legs, preventing the legs from pulling up when putting on the drysuit,
- Output for Heating cable, P-valve outputs inside the pockets
- SHERPA fleece is soft and comfortable in contact with the skin, it also has exceptional insulation properties, compared with natural lamb wool very lightweight and wear-resistant,
- 100% recyclable
- Simple, functional cut
- Original color grey mélange, white logo on right arm
- Can also be used for other sports.