Much copied but never bettered, we have built on the phenomenal success of the original Apeks Lifeline Spool with an updated model for 2022. With improved ergonomics and functionality, and a reduced weight, the 2022 Lifeline spool is leading the way once more. Inspired by technical diving and versatile enough to be used in a range of diving applications, the Lifeline spool features easy to grip flared sides and a new rubber outer grip to improve deployment and winding. Made from tough anodised aluminium alloy with high visibility line for low light conditions and with a super tough leader and swivel as standard, the Lifeline comes in four sizes and colours and is complimented by a range of line markers and cookies.
- Unique flared design to allow ease of winding whilst wearing gloves.
- Rubber outer grip makes the spool easier to hold while wearing gloves.
- Large, shaped, centre hole allows for easy deployment when wear wet or dry gloves.
- Colour coded to allow ease of identification of each size.
- High quality, high visibility line.
- Rugged construction.
- High tensile line leader to avoid damage to main line when 'tying off'.
- Line swivel to prevent line entanglement and twisting.
- Machined from one piece of aircraft grade aluminium.
- Anodised coating.
- Spool is not over-wound, enabling additional line to be added if required.
- Includes stainless steel bolt snap.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Line is sewn instead of tied to increase strength.
- Orange line, best for low light conditions.
- Easy-release pull straps.