roots, for a regulator setup that any diver can appreciate. The FT Regulator Package consists of our FT1 High
Performance Fixed Turret First Stage, and a XT2 Balanced
All of the performance and reliability you have come to expect from our XT1 first stage regulators is now available in a sleek, fixed turret design. The FT1 is the perfect first stage for open water, sidemount, or rebreather use. Flat LP and HP ports allow hoses to run straight out from the side of the regulator for more streamlined hose routing. Simple and compact, the FT1 has work of breathing performance on par with the premier regulators on the market. Rugged construction and a new wear resistant Sn-Ni plating mean this regulator will continue to look as good as it performs no matter what you throw at it.
- Balanced first stage design maintains consistent IP and gas delivery regardless of depth or tank pressure
- 4 low pressure ports and 2 high pressure ports
- All ports are angled 90 degrees from the DIN/Yoke fitting for ideal hose routing
- Environmentally sealed to protect against internal corrosion, contaminants, and freezing
- Uses industry standard oxygen compatible materials and assembly processes and is suitable for enriched oxygen gas mixtures*
*The FT1 is suitable for oxygen use only if precautions are taken. Diver must use oxygen compatible materials, keep the regulator clean from contaminants during assembly and use and open the tank valve slowly.
XT2 Second Stage Regulator
- Pneumatically balanced design gives consistent gas pressure for easy inhalation
- Venturi assist directs airflow from the valve directly to the mouthpiece producing smooth inhalation.
- Easy grip dive/pre-dive switch avoids free flow at surface and is suitable with gloves
- Adjustable design helps diver fine tune cracking pressure so breathing resistance matches diver personal preference
- Deflection ring works to maximize performance while deterring free flow
- Orthdontic mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue on long dives
Using oxygen compatible materials and assembly processes that are today industry standard, the XT is suitable for oxygen enriched gas mixtures.*
*The XT2 is suitable for oxygen use only if precautions are taken.
Diver must use oxygen compatible materials, keep the regulator clean
from contaminants during assembly and use and open the tank valve
- FT1 First Stage
- XT2 Second Stage
- 28-inch LP hose