The XT's ambidextrous orientation was made for sidemount. The XT left hand regulator provides the perfect hose routing for the left tank paired with our 60-inch Airflex hose and a right angle adapter. The hose no longer has to wrap around the neck where it can catch; instead the hose runs under the arm straight to the mouth using the angle adapter. The XT right hand regulator pairs with a 22-inch hose for the right hand bottle, again with an angle adapter to avoid pulling.
Our braided Airflex hoses makes hose management easy and come standard with the XT Nomad set up. Six inch SPGs can be mounted up or down, depending on diver preference for viewing ease.
- XT1 First Stage QTY:2
- XT2 Second Stage, right-hand
- XT2 Second Stage, left-hand
- 60-inch braided Airflex LP hose
- 22-inch braided Airflex LP hose
- Right angle regulator adapter QTY:2
- Compact 6-inch SPG with boot QTY:2
- Regulator necklace
- Small swivel bolt snap
- Hose clip retainer
- Dive Rite Regulator Bag Included