For divers needing safety meet the DUI CXO Drysuit. The ultimate suit for contaminated water diving. Designed to be part of a system that completely encapsulates the diver, the CXO Drysuit is quickly becoming the standard for Contaminated eXtreme Operations for Public Safety Diving. The unique features of this drysuit include a lightweight, durable polyurethane laminated fabric on the inside as well as the outside making it easy to decontaminate, contaminated water valves, and the ability to be made-to-measure.
The DUI CXO Drysuit is available for Dealer of Record Program.
- Drysuit fabric is a trilaminate material made of polyurethane laminated fabric ASTM. F739-07 in black and red with polyurethane on the inside as well as outside
- Polyurethane shoulder-entry zipper
- YKK metal waterproof zipper
- Reinforced pads at the knees, waist, and shoulders
- Contaminated water Apeks swivel inlet valve and adjustable, automatic exhaust valves with dual fluorosilicone diaphragms
- 36” rubber inflator hose with over-sized quick disconnect
- Patented ZipSeals™ on the neck with latex neck/hood combination
- Polartec® PowerStretch® Pro 300 Hood Liner
- Patented ZipGloves™ with wrist dam and liners
- Select your size of attached socks with RockBoots™
- Includes a DUI drysuit bag, talc and ZipStick™
DUI with Public Safety Patch
DUI Special Operations Patch