The fabric of this suit has been changed to the TLS material.
New specifications and pictures have not been provided by DUI yet.
Meet the DUI H20 Operations Drysuit. The first drysuit to address that breathable fabrics should not be used for surface operations. Breathable fabric drysuits DO NOT protect operators against contaminants. In addition to protecting operators from contaminates, The fabric is durable yet lightweight and easy to decontaminate.
- Drysuit fabric is a trilaminate material made of nylon / butyl rubber / nylon – easy to swim and move
- Diagonal front-entry zipper
- YKK metal waterproof zipper
- YKK metal waterproof relief zipper
- Telescoping torso and crotch strap
- Internal waist adjustment cord
- Double thickness Kevlar® knee and shin pads
- Kevlar® elbow pads
- Kevlar® buttocks pad
- DUI Special Operations Patch on right arm
- Installation of Team Patch on left arm (must be included with order)
- Drysuit Bag, talc and ZipStick™
SURFACE MODE CONFIGURATION
- Adjustable NeoSplash™ Neck ZipSeal™
- NeoSplash™ Wrist ZipSeals™
- Latex Socks