The Contour S is designed for smaller body shapes and/or for
those who dont need the capacity to carry steel tanks with stages. The
Contour S has a lift capacity of 38lbs and we have created a more
travel friendly system by removing the SuperFabric that provided
abrasion resistance on the back of the original Contour.
After months of collaboration with some of the world’s top sidemount
divers, we are proud to release the Contour™ . The Contour™ comes from
the factory as a turnkey sidemount system. The unit can be used right
out of the box, without the modifications that many other units on the
- The Contour™ has a unique wing-shape that moves your center of gravity farther down, accommodating the lower sidemount cylinders and making it easier to trim out for the SM diver
- Requires no bungies for wing-shape control and boasts 50 pounds of buoyancy
- The easily dumped top OPV is located on the inside of the wing for increased protection. The enclosed over-the-shoulder OPV strings allow for easy buoyancy control, without trapping the line.
- High-wear areas at top of wing and backplate protected with SuperFabric®
- Adjustable lower tank-attachment point
- Adjustable crotch strap and cylinder bungies
- Multiple mounting holes and 1” D-rings for Argon bottles, light canisters, spools, and reels
- Bottom-mounted, corrugated hose with an inflator that attaches easily to chest strap or shoulder strap
- H-style harness provides adjustable chest strap
- Complete with four adjustable D-rings on the shoulder straps, and two D-rings on the waist strap - all configurable to the diver’s needs
- The Contour™ system also allows for a side-slung configuration for open-water divers
- Also included is a set of weight pocket that hold 5 lbs. (2.3kg) each, and can be mounted to the top or bottom of the Contour™. If needed you can mount an optional second set of weight pockets.
- The Contour™S is a smaller version that has all of the features of the Contour™.