Stack fish on the grill with the Explorer Series. It’s more speargun than you can shake a stick at.
If you’re looking for a speargun that’s big on performance and more than capable of putting fish on the grill, the Explorer is for you. Explorer series spearguns pack quality features like an over engineered stainless steel sear, heat treated steel spearshaft, and ergonomic handle onto a compact 1 1/8” aerospace alloy barrel. The result is quick target acquisition and fatal results. The all new Explorer muzzle allows loaded bands to fall parallel to the spearshaft. This makes the Explorer extremely accurate because the shaft is propelled forward without directional bias. These spearguns are perfect for cagey fish when the shot window is a split second. At the end of the day it’s the fish count that really matters, and nothing stacks them up like the Explorer.
Explorer Series Features:
- 1 1/8″ overbuilt aircraft grade aluminum barrel for speedy target acquisition
- Stainless steel sear
- 9/32” heat treated stainless steel spearshaft with 6mm threads
- Heat treated double barbed spearhead
- 9/16” Nitro Bands with COMPOUND X
- More stretch, less fatigue, and the same power you love, thanks to COMPOUND X
- Integrated barrel float chamber – Speargun floats without spearshaft
- Optional gun butt for easy loading
- Integrated rail mount for reel and other accessories
- Steel reinforced muzzle eyelet for reel line
- Ambidextrous safety and line release
- Ergonomic handle
- American Made