UV Tech is a powerful protectant for use on hundreds of items including dry suit seals, kayaks, binocular housings, boat covers and a variety of outdoor fabrics and materials. Rejuvenates synthetic and natural materials and protects surfaces from sun damage and color fading. Restores gear to its original condition and prolongs gear life. Ideal for float tubes, waders & more.
McNett UV Tech™ Conditions, Seals and Protects Plastic, Vinyl, Rubber, PVC, Leather, Fiberglass, Hypalon® and More.
- Reduces Damage and Fading From The Sun.
- Replaces Lost Plasticizers.
- Protects For Easy Cleaning.
- Improves Appearance, Enhances Color.
- Nontoxic, Biodegradable, Nonflammable.
- DIVE: Regulator Hoses, BCDs, Valve Caps, Snorkels, Latex Seals, Mask Straps, Fins/Fin Straps, Dry Suit Seals.
- WATERSPORTS:Jet Skis,Surf/Windsurfing Gear, Water Skis/Bindings, Wet & Dry Suits, Life Vests, Inflatable Boats, Canoes, Kayaks, Boat Interiors, Cushions and Covers.
- FISHING/CAMPING: Waders, Rods & Reels, Float Tubes,Camping Gear, Rubber Boots.
- HOME, AUTO & MORE: Patio Furniture, Pool & Spa Covers, Outdoor Signs, Awnings, ATVs, Car Covers, Automobile & Bicycle Tires,Interiors, Dashboards, Mats and Trim.
Clean surface using McNett Boat Cleaner. Spray UV Tech onto surface. Spread with clean cloth. Turning cloth often. Reapply as needed. DO NOT FREEZE.