The popular Delta 5mm dive boot, updated for 2019, maintains its sturdy but flexible outsole and rubberized protective armor, yet still feels very light on the foot. A revised ankle diameter and new contoured top improve fit and make sliding the YKK zipper up and down even easier. The full cut design creates a comfortable, cramp-free fit, even for wide-shaped feet. The reinforcement on the top of the foot provides both cushion and protection against the edge of the fin pocket. The boot’s anti-slip tread is non-marking, a feature boat owners always appreciate. Offering lots of protection and comfort, the next time you're diving cold water or traversing rocky shorelines, you'll be glad to be wearing your Deltas.
- 5mm N2S (Nylon 2 Sides) construction delivers comfort and durability.
- New version offers an improved fit and easier wear with a revised ankle and a contoured top.
- Sturdy outsole and rubberized armor provide excellent protection on top and bottom and increase comfort when traversing rocky shorelines.
- Reinforced toe and heel caps extend boot life. The heel cap includes a fin strap keeper.
- YKK zipper is fitted with a gusset to cut down on water seepage, and secures with a Velcro tab.
- High-quality anti-slip tread is non-marking, a feature boat owners always appreciate.
- Made from X-Foam, a petroleum-free, limestone neoprene.
Sizing is Unisex (mens) go 1 size down for womens.