- Fold open waterproof slate in a medium size offers four writing surfaces
- Fold out piece locks down on top of main slate with pins
- Included pencil with elastic coil leash stows in molded sleeve
- Hook-on clip for easy attachment to belt or BC
- 5 x 7 inches (12.7 x 17.78cm) closed, 10 x 7 inches (25.4 x 17.78cm) open
The Trident Medium Fold Open Underwater Writing Slate with Clip and Pencil includes an additional, two sided slate to provide a total of four writing surfaces without further bulking up your kit.
Use it to communicate with your dive buddy, take personal notes of an underwater adventure, or to document lap times or notes at the pool. With the added, fold out piece, there’s plenty of room to sketch maps, or reserve each of the four surfaces for notes specific to one diver or swimmer.
Slate pieces are constructed of impact resistant plastic. The included pencil is attached with a flexible elastic coil, and stows in a special sleeve molded into the slate when not in use.
Top features a woven nylon webbing loop with clip for easy attachment to belt, BC or gear bag.
5 x 7 inches (12.7 x 17.78cm) closed, 10 x 7 inches (25.4 x 17.78cm) open.